HushMail 2.0 released, supports OpenPGP standard

Noah Salzman noah at salzman.net
Fri Jul 20 19:03:42 EDT 2001

"Chief Cryptographer" sounds like full-time paid position to me.

  --Noah--

http://www.hush.com/about_hush/media_center/press/19_february_01.shtml

Hush Communications Appoints World-Renowned Cryptographer, Philip R.
Zimmermann

Inventor of PGP joins leading encryption company, Hush Communications, to
accelerate adoption of mass-market cryptography

Dublin, Ireland - 19 February, 2001-Hush Communications Corporation
(www.hush.com) today announced the appointment of Philip R. Zimmermann as a
Chief Cryptographer for the Company. Zimmermann has been asked to lead
Hush's efforts to fully integrate support for the OpenPGP standard into
Hush's core technology by President and Chief Executive Officer, Jon
Matonis, and Chief Technology Officer, David Bowman.