Crypto hardware

John P. Sullivan jsullivan at us.ncipher.com
Tue Jul 10 19:59:13 EDT 2001

You are describing a Hardware Security Module (HSM) and there are several on
the market from various vendors.

For further data on our product line please feel free to look at our
website.  Our nShield product is FIPS 140-1 Level 3 validated:
http://www.ncipher.com/products/nshield/index.html

HTH,

--John

John P. Sullivan