CFP: PKI research workshop

Rich Salz rsalz at zolera.com
Wed Dec 26 23:01:21 EST 2001

The ABA Information Security Committee has a mailing list where some
great discussion of this is taking place.  It's a closed mailing list;
ABA members only, but the archives are public.

I recommend looking at some of the articles there; this one is a great
starting point:
    http://mail.abanet.org/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0111&L=st-isc&F=&S=&P=5459
 "The idea was to replace the signature.  Let's say that a signature
 has two properties:  identification and constancy.  The first means
 who you are and the second means that you are the same legal person
 each time communicating. PK gives you the second, but not the first...."

I'm biased; Chuck and I used to work at the same company, although we didn't
work together enough.
	/r$