Encrypted Distributed Filesystem With Linux?

Jei jei at cc.hut.fi
Tue Dec 18 17:27:14 EST 2001

With over > 2GB in size and on 2.4 Linux kernels?

Say, an 80gb filesystem image that is encrypted with XXX over
a loop device YYY to a filesystem image that resides on ZZZ.

Is there any way to do this or something similar to it?

I browsed the net but PPDD + CODA doesn't quite seem to get me there.
Neither does SFS or CFS or TCFS or any of the other alternatives I found.

The freenet clones seem all too insecure and freenet is
just a piece of java code. Not suitable for any *real* use.

All links and suggestions are very welcome..