GESG Identity-Based Public Key Cryptography (ID-PKC)

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Thu Aug 2 20:28:59 EDT 2001

ID based PKC systems have another application which is very useful:
non-interactive forward secrecy.  Ross Anderson has a nice write up of the
equivalence here:

	http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/ftp/users/rja14/forwardsecure.pdf

particulary section 1.3.  An ID based PKC system can be used to build a
non-interactive forward secure communications scheme.

Adam