FC: PGP and NSA link arms to create secure Linux version (fwd)

Rodney Thayer rodney at internetsamurai.net
Mon Apr 9 18:41:57 EDT 2001

Actually, we _did_ see this five years ago.  NAI Labs, if you'll recall,
used to be TIS Labs, a beltway bandit with the spooks as customers.  There
were also (stories) about what machines were zeroized moments after the
company was sold to NAI.  Also, they were Key Recovery cheerleaders.

This reputation capital smudge has been on NAI's face for a long time,
so this isn't surprising.

And if Hush had it's act together about an encrypting CLIENT, sure I'd
do business with them.  I'm old, I matured out of my service bureau
user days a long time ago.