[Cryptography] US contemplating its p0wn Great FireWall for 5G

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Jan 29 23:04:58 EST 2018

On 30/01/2018 03:39, Ray Dillinger wrote:
> You're
> still getting spun;

On some matters, some questions, some controversies, the profound
dishonesty of Google's bias is not obvious.  So I chose a controversy
where Google's bias was both obvious and entirely indefensible.

To figure out what is spin and what is not spin read what is in the links.

Google presents only one side of a controversy, or presents a fake
account of the dispute where the dispute is merely between two slightly
different versions of the same extreme. So I chose a topic where the
side that Google supports has not got a leg to stand on.

Duckduckgo presents both sides of a controversy, and neutral reports
that give the facts straight down the middle.  Google presents only one side

And, if you read both sides of this controversy, it becomes completely
obvious that every single link provided by Google on this issue is
profoundly deceptive, dishonest, and misleading - because I specifically
chose a topic where the only way that you could possibly toe the
Google/State Department/NYT line is to be profoundly deceptive,
dishonest, and misleading.