[Cryptography] Anyone interested in a cheap security module for Raspberry Pi?

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Wed Jul 26 12:39:25 EDT 2017

On Jul 25, 2017, at 7:47 PM, Bill Cox <waywardgeek at gmail.com> wrote:

> I also am a fan of the low cost open SC4-HSM,

Thank you!  :-)

> but I am interested in devices with better physical security.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by this?  The SC4-HSM can be made secure against an adversary with physical possession of the device.  If you’re willing to type in a pass-phrase, it can even be made secure against an adversary capable of decapping the SoC.  What more do you want?

rg