[Cryptography] [FORGED] Re: So please tell me. Why is my solution wrong?

Joseph Kilcullen kilcullenj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 09:23:02 EST 2017

On 10-Feb-17 3:34 PM, Theodore Ts'o wrote:
> .........less complicated than Joseph Kilcullen's .......

After receiving a TLS certificate with a valid digital signature the
browser demonstrates behaviour which cannot be counterfeited i.e. by
displaying an image from the local hard disk. Something remote websites
cannot do. How could this be considered complex?

> (note that Joseph paper's claims some number of patents and patents
> pending)

The patent application has lapsed. It might be possible to revive it by
paying late payment fines etc. It was more to guarantee that I got
credit for this work than anything else.

> .... why are we wasting time discussing his solution (other than he's
> acting like an obnoxious boor?)

Mostly you are not discussing my solution. That's why I keep telling you
about it. Everything you entered up there is cool. I get it. But it has
nothing to do with my solution. Nothing!