[Cryptography] On the deployment of client-side certs

Bill Frantz frantz at pwpconsult.com
Fri Nov 18 22:26:36 EST 2016

With private email to Dave, I got:

>dave at horsfall.org
>SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<dave at horsfall.org>:
>host aneurin.horsfall.org [120.146.8.15]: 550 5.7.1 <dave at horsfall.org>... Rejected:
>209.86.89.67 listed at dnsbl.sorbs.net

so I'll sent it to the list

On 11/18/16 at 6:32 PM, dave at horsfall.org (Dave Horsfall) wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Nov 2016, Bill Frantz wrote:
>
>>Since there is a good way of securing the camera with a piece
>>of sticky tape, it is much more important to control the
>>microphone which can't be easily defeated.
>
>Not even with multiple layers of tape?  The audio chip on my
>MacBook is busted anyway (I only have audio out via USB) so
>it's not a concern for me.

Here I'm worried about audio in to a hostile program running on
my computer. Is you audio chip busted in both directions?

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz        | Truth and love must prevail  | Periwinkle
(408)356-8506      | over lies and hate.          | 16345
Englewood Ave
www.pwpconsult.com |               - Vaclav Havel | Los Gatos,
CA 95032