[Cryptography] "we need to protect [our dox] by at least encrypting them"

Henry Baker hbaker1 at pipeline.com
Thu Nov 3 19:06:34 EDT 2016

FYI --

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43625

Fw: hey

From:dmcdonough at barackobama.com
To: john.podesta at gmail.com
Date: 2008-11-03 18:28
Subject: Fw: hey

Hey, John,

I know I'm like a broken record on this, but I think we should arrange a briefing on the cyber threat for all associated with your effort.  We have a real security threat on our stuff here.

I would gladly work up something with our techie.  We've developed a lot of expertise in this, unfortunately.

DM