[Cryptography] More Bad Govt Shit To Fight (Burner Verizon FBI)

Tom Mitchell mitch at niftyegg.com
Mon Mar 28 21:23:41 EDT 2016

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 1:32 AM, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/26/16, Ray Dillinger <bear at sonic.net> wrote:
> >

> > On 03/26/2016 07:24 AM, Henry Baker wrote:
> >> It'll be interesting to see how this bill is received.

> > I'm also in California but the main use I see is at halfway
> > houses and womens' shelters.  There are a lot of scared battered
> > women

> You would be surprised how many *men* have to deal
> with crazy battering

It should be said that it is not an issue about how many
but that there truly are some.   We have laws that work very
hard to protect minorities.  Some of these individuals that
need protection also need planning and council well in advance
of action.

The escape to a shelter is the extreme escape for those with
little of value to leave behind or with no need for legal aid.
Wives (spouses) of police officers are in extreme danger from
retaliation as safe houses are commonly known to authorities.
Restraining orders are served by coworkers and friends.

At the present time organized terrorism is apparently a smaller threat than
domestic
violence.

Such laws need utmost scrutiny as the risk of abuse and loss of
civil safety are in the balance.

--
  T o m    M i t c h e l l