[Cryptography] LibreSSL unaffected by DROWN

Viktor Dukhovni cryptography at dukhovni.org
Thu Mar 3 00:08:46 EST 2016

> On Mar 2, 2016, at 10:27 PM, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> So then where is the link to an independant website which
> stays current and puts say Libre 2.2.[x] and Open 1.0.2[x]
> side by side in a feature / protocol / api review table?

Somebody would have to build such a thing, but I don't think
that comparing a fresh start with 1.0.2 a reasonable comparison.

After 1.1.0 ships in a couple of months, one can compare one fresh
start against another applying whatever metrics one deems appropriate.
Choosing useful metrics and keeping the data current becomes the difficult
part.

--
	Viktor.