[Cryptography] Digital Certificate Forensics: Clinton Email Server

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Mar 11 16:43:33 EDT 2015

On 2015-03-11 12:49:00 -0700 (-0700), Tom Mitchell wrote:
[...]
> One disclosed message -- paraphrased: "B meet me in Georgetown at
> the cafe nearest the statue of Old Fuss and Feathers" needs
> explanation.

There is a statue of Gen. Winifield Scott a.k.a. "Old Fuss and
Feathers" in the Georgetown district of Washington, DC. It's on 16th
St. NE by the Australian Embassy. There are currently a couple of
cafes bordering Scott Circle Park there, and the closest to his
statue is currently "Nage" on the corner of 16th St. and Rhode
Island Ave.

No idea if that's it, but it's what comes to mind.
--
Jeremy Stanley