[Cryptography] Best internet crypto clock: hmmmmm...

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Sun Oct 26 23:42:39 EDT 2014

On Sun, 26 Oct 2014, Henry Baker wrote:

> Didn't the Secret Service already fingerprint all color laser printers
> so that they couldn't be used to print currency ?

The version I'd heard was that should they recognise (American?) currency
then they wouldn't print at all, or was that copiers?

Of course, colour printers were expensive in those days, and now they're
practically given away (and money is made on the consumables).

--
Dave Horsfall (VK2KFU)  "Bliss is a MacBook with a FreeBSD server."
http://www.horsfall.org/spam.html (and check the home page whilst you're there)