[Cryptography] Fork of TrueCrypt

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Fri May 30 18:13:20 EDT 2014

Looks like one of the devs may have replied to a couple emails.  Check the
end of this blog:

https://www.grc.com/misc/truecrypt/truecrypt.htm

It sounds like the devs are tired of developing it for free, and want to
kill it off rather than see others fork and degrade it.  I've looked at
some of the TrueCrypt code, and what I've seen is very good.  I've read a
ton of FOSS code, and good code in FOSS land is rare.  I can see why they
would not want others to muck with it.

I feel confident I can work with this code and keep the quality high :-)  I
hope the truecrypt.ch guys pick me to be on their team.

Bill