[Cryptography] Need Debunking help

Tom Mitchell mitch at niftyegg.com
Fri May 2 16:27:42 EDT 2014

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 8:55 AM, Joshua Marpet
<joshua.marpet at guardedrisk.com> wrote:
> I have been asked to take a look at a system. I looked at the video, read a
> whitepaper, and it immediately screamed "BullCrap!!" to me.
>
>  www.E-IRM.net
>
> I'm not saying they are
....snip....

Start with a whois.
This is apparently a new activity.
It does cross national boundaries if I look deeper.

My guess is they will teach little to nothing to folks here.
However there are thousands in need of site and application
security improvements.

What OS do they claim expertise on?  Are they installing a firewall
box (which is easy).
Are they auditing policy and procedures?

Just running free bits like stinger can help many big time.

--
  T o m    M i t c h e l l