[Cryptography] Steganography and bringing encryption to a piece of paper

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 23:46:20 EDT 2014

This is cool but I do not think this algorithm is very secure. For example
I encrypted "this is a test" followed by "this is a test" and the
ciphertext included for ciphertext words repeated. I have not read the
paper but it sounds like the algorithm needs a bit of work. Sorry about not
the reading the paper but I am on vacation and I do not have a reader