[Cryptography] ADMIN: Reminder, yet again...

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Fri Sep 6 21:38:08 EDT 2013

Sadly it seems I need to repeat this:

We've got a very large number of participants on this list, and
volume has gone way up at the moment thanks to current
events. To make the experience pleasant for everyone please:

1) Cut down the original you're quoting to only the relevant portions
to minimize the amount of reading the 1600 people who will
be seeing your post will have to do.

2) Do not top post. I've explained why repeatedly.

3) Try to make sure what you are saying is interesting enough and
on topic. Minor asides etc. are not.

The list is moderated for a reason, and if you top post a one liner
followed by a 75 line intact original, be prepared to see a rejection
message.

Perry
Perry E. Metzger		perry at piermont.com