[Cryptography] Serious paranoia...

Greg greg at kinostudios.com
Tue Dec 24 16:32:30 EST 2013

I sometimes see things long these lines, though not whole sites going down.

Ex: yesterday I posted to CFRG asking whether their NSA-employed co-chair might be using a fake name, and the list's website took (what seemed to me) much longer to have that email posted online than my previous ones. It was as though the email got held somewhere for a while, and then released.

That said, Joshua is quite right when he says that your paranoia might be perfectly "justified" in the sense that malicious activity is going on, *and* that it might simply be coincidence.

However, paranoia can be fun, so go nuts:

http://arstechnica.com/security/2013/11/repeated-attacks-hijack-huge-chunks-of-internet-traffic-researchers-warn/

;-)