Question regarding common modulus on elliptic curve cryptosystems

Sergio Lerner sergiolerner at pentatek.com
Mon Mar 22 09:22:35 EDT 2010

[Moderator's Note: please don't top post.... --Perry]

Commutativity is a beautiful and powerful property. See "On the power of
Commutativity in Cryptography" by Adi Shamir.
Semantic security is great and has given a new provable sense of
security, but commutative building blocks can be combined to build the
strangest protocols without going into deep mathematics, are better
suited for teaching crypto and for high-level protocol design. They are
like the "Lego" blocks of cryptography!

Now I'm working on an new untraceable e-cash protocol which has some
additional properties. And I'm searching for a secure  commutable
signing primitive.

Best regards,
  Sergio Lerner.