Dutch Transport Card Broken

Jim Cheesman jcheesman at grupoburke.com
Fri Jan 25 10:37:39 EST 2008

Oberthur Card Systems has a card designed for transit use with 3DES,
according to their datasheet (registration required,
http://www.oberthurcs.com/get_downloadsection_file.aspx?id=43&otherid=95&typ
eid=5) it's certainly fast enough.

Interestingly, they also make the card that's failed so spectacularly
here...

Regards,
Jim Cheesman