TLS-SRP & TLS-PSK support in browsers (Re: Dutch Transport Card Broken)

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Mon Feb 11 06:31:52 EST 2008

>>>>> "Werner" == Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> writes:

Werner> The last time I checked the Mozilla code they used their own crypto
Werner> stuff.  When did they switched to OpenSSL and how do they solve the
Werner> GPL/OpenSSL license incompatibility?

Indeed they do.  It is called nss, is available as a package of its own
on several dists, is written in C, is MPL|GPL|LGPL and has its own page at:

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/

The Gentoo ebuild even installs a pkgconfig file.

I don't recall seeing anything !zilla using it, though.

-JimC