Trojan horse attack involving many major Israeli companies, executives

Amir Herzberg herzbea at macs.biu.ac.il
Tue May 31 10:47:57 EDT 2005

John, yes, I believe the Trojan ran on Windows. In fact, I just met my
kids schoolmaster, and turns out she was also a victim of that person -
already 3-4 years ago!!! Her daughter learned with his in the same
school, and apparently he got mad at them and started abusing them in
the most crazy ways - for instance, he intercepted family pictures sent
to them, and _disfigured_the_pictures!! She went to the police but I
guess was less lucky and they didn't find him, she changed computers,
dial-up connection, etc. etc...

As you say - movie stuff. Amir

--
Best regards,

Amir Herzberg

Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science
Bar Ilan University
http://AmirHerzberg.com

New: see my Hall Of Shame of Unprotected Login pages:
http://AmirHerzberg.com/shame.html