Is there a Brands certificate reference implementation?

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Sun Apr 25 13:44:29 EDT 2004

--- begin forwarded text

Subject: Is there a Brands certificate reference implementation?
From: Steve Furlong <sfurlong at acmenet.net>
To: dgcchat at lists.goldmoney.com, cypherpunks at al-qaeda.net
Date: 25 Apr 2004 12:14:30 -0400
Sender: owner-cypherpunks at al-qaeda.net

Does anyone know of a reference implementation for Stefan Brands's
digital certificate scheme? Alternatively, does anyone have an email
address for Brands so I can ask him myself? (I haven't gotten anything
back from ZKS's "contact us" address. But I don't know if Brands is
still at ZKS.)

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA