Russia Intercepts US Military Communications?

dave dave at netmedic.net
Mon Mar 31 20:42:38 EST 2003

Well I am sure most of you would be amazed and/or flabbergasted with how the
"crypto" keys are handed out for the different avionics/communication
devices on a daily basis. You will know if you forgot one of them like when
you pass over a hawk missile sight at the edge of base, and they lock on and
start tracking you.  Notice I said "daily" basis.  Might give a hint to how
they "ran out".

Dave

Dave Kleiman
dave at netmedic.net