[Mac_crypto] Hello and welcome back

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Fri Jul 26 19:38:30 EDT 2002

--- begin forwarded text

To: mac_crypto at vmeng.com
From: Vinnie Moscaritolo <vinnie at vmeng.com>
Subject: [Mac_crypto] Hello and welcome back
Sender: mac_crypto-admin at vmeng.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:18:03 -0700

hello everyone and welcome back to the new and improved Mac Crypto list.
we are now running on a (sigh) Mac OS-X system with postfix/mailman etc.

I would first like to remind all that the list address has changed to
mac_crypto
from mac-crypto.. a subtle but necessary change.. A little bird tells me that
  we will have some exciting macintosh crypto news in the next few weeks
so stay tuned.. and in the meantime enjoy the list!

--

Vinnie Moscaritolo                                          ITCB-IMSH
PGP: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA