It's Time to Abandon Insecure Languages

techt techt at pikeonline.net
Fri Jul 19 08:01:51 EDT 2002

In those situations where safety is a *must*, there is a high reliability subset of Ada called Spark.  <http://www.sparkada.com/>  I haven't actually used it in any projects myself, but I did buy the book to get an idea of what it was capable of.  <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201175177>

ObCryptography: Markus Kuhn has implemented Serpent in Ada95 as a reference. <http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/>

--
techt <techt at pikeonline.net>
"[Mass] media is often stenography for the powerful" -- Norman Solomon