dangers of TCPA/palladium

Peter N. Biddle peternbiddle at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 6 22:16:11 EDT 2002

I think that I have been called "heniously evil" as well as "devious"
recently, so "authoritarian" isn't so bad. (I don't actually know for sure
if they were calling me that; I think that it was something like "whomever
thought of this is evil" and that would mean a group of which I am a part.)

Thanks for the apologies though.