Which internet services were used?

Hadmut Danisch hadmut at danisch.de
Sat Sep 15 08:18:04 EDT 2001

A german TV news magazine (ZDF spezial) just mentioned that
the terrorists prepared and coordinated
also by using the internet, but no details were told.

Does anyone know more about this?

Hadmut

[Moderator: I've listened to virtually all the news conferences made
so far. The FBI has yet to make any such statement.

In any case, however, why should we find this any more shocking or
unfortunate than terrorism being plotted using telephones, or paper
letters, or conversations? Why are there no hysterics noting "the
plotters travelled using AUTOMOBILES!"

If the plotters used encryption, well, literally hundreds of millions
of law abiding people do so every day as well. Most of the ignorant
reporters saying things about encryption use it too, even if they
aren't aware of it.  --Perry]